Designer Party Wear Indian Bridal Saree Collection
Wedding is the most important and special day for all girls. It is the starting of a new life for girls. No doubt that every girl wants to look the best bride on her wedding day. She wants her wedding day to be the best day or perfect day. After all which bride in the world would wish to ruin her wedding day. She-Likes.com presents Latest Designer Party Wear Indian Bridal Saree Collection for Indian Bride. From traditional time sarees have played a vital role in weddings. Since the traditional time to the today modern time sarees had never gone out of fashion from Indian culture. Indeed the foreigner tourist who comes to India try to fall in Indian culture by wearing the sarees and have their pictures clicked. Sarees depict the culture of India.
In weddings the most important part for bride is to choose her dresses let it be her sarees, lehengas, salwar and suit, shoes, sandals, rings, mehndi designs, accessories, jewelries etc.The bridal saree play the most important role in the overall shopping for her wedding. So the question arises that, how to choose the right bridal saree?As we all know shopping consumes the maximum time. So the bride should start shopping before 2-3 months of her wedding date.
Search Buy Bridal Sarees Online
How to Choose a Perfect Bridal Saree
Choosing the right bridal saree is really a very tough task that had to be done by the bride and her family members. There are thousands of options available and we just have to select few of them. So while choosing the right bridal saree we need to consider few main points like-
- Budget of Bridal Saree
- Fabric of the Bridal Saree
- Colours for Bridal Sarees
- Design of the Bridal Sarees
- Blouse designs for Bridal Sarees
Budget for Bridal Saree
It is the most important factor while choosing the wedding saree. Before buying the saree we need to set up the budget for them. Wedding is a big and expensive occasion in which budget have to most importantly kept in mind, it is the occasion where a lot of money is spent. So you need to choose the saree which is in your budget. Try to buy something that can be worn even in other parties, functions and occasions. The saree should not be too heavy on body and you should be inside your budget too.
Fabric for Bridal Sarees
While choosing the saree for your wedding you also need to consider the fabric of your saree. Fabric plays an important role in selecting the saree. Fabric of saree makes the look of a fat girl look slim, slim girls look fat. Fabric also determines the comfort level during long hours. Sarees comes in different fabrics like silk, chiffon, georgette, cotton, crepe, velvet, etc.
Best Colours for Bridal Sarees
Different states have different traditions of wearing different colours. Some traditions wants the brides to wear yellow coloured sarees, some wants her to wear red coloured saree, while the rest wants either maroon coloured saree, white colour saree etc.Every colour is beautiful in its own way. But what you just need to keep in mind is your colour complexion.
Best Bridal Saree Designs For Dusky Complexion Bride
Indian skin is mostly dusky. For dusky complexion the colour which suits the most are the bright colours as well as the vibrant colours/ shades like orange, royal blue, fuchsia pink or combination shades like maroon and green. When these colours are teemed up with the right jewellery, you will look fabulous and gorgeous.
Best Bridal Collection For Wheatish Complexion Bride
- For the bride with wheatish complexion Choosing a right type of Designer Saree is not so difficult. There several Designer Saree Designs which can be picked for Wheatish Complexion Bride or Women. The most suited colours for wheatish women are muted colours like white, sky blue and baby pink for the day time would give the lovely and nearly the celebrity look while darker shades for the night would work appropriate. You might would have noticed that most of the Bollywood celebrities have wheatish complexion it is just right makeup + right jewellery + right saree colour + saree which makes them so attractive.
Designer Sarees Designs for Fair Complexion Bride
- The biggest advantage of having fair complexion is that you have number of options of colours available to wear. On fair complexion every colour suits you. You can wear muted pastel colours like baby pink, yellow, sky blue, etc. and even the dark colour like red, pink, green, etc. The thing to notice is the makeup you put on. The one and the only thing is to make sure that your makeup is as simple as those camera lights can totally change your appearance.
Best Bridal Saree Designs for Indian Bride
- Designs are daily updated. Daily new fashion comes in trend. The designers have a wide collection of their designs. So while choosing your saree you have to take care of the d3sugbs, whether you want to buy embroidery saree, zari work saree beads, sequins, thread work, etc. Designs are the one’s personal choice. Some chooses to buy saree with beads work while other wants zari work and so on. Heavy embroidery etc makes the girl look gorgeous but you need to take care of the time duration. The saree with heavy embroidery is very tough to carry and also the heavy designs don’t go well with dark complexions.
Best Bridal Blouse Designs
- Blouse is something that needs to be chosen at proper time. And when it is about bridal blouse it is of great concern. Because after all you get married only once in your lifetime. You can choose your blouse matching with saree or of a contrasting colour. Blouse these days are available in many different styles. Infact there is a stock of blouse designs. You can go with backless blouse, deep neck blouse, boat neck blouse, etc. Indeed backless blouse and deep neck blouse should be avoided in case of bridal blouse can also be heavily embroidered; some sequins and stones can also be threaded with the cloth. The thing to notice is that more heavy the blouse is you will get more uncomfortable. So it is better to choose your bridal blouse at proper time.
Tips and Tricks for Tall Women While Picking Bridal Sarees
- Being tall the biggest problem regarding saree is the length of the saree. Along with the height the saree becomes less in length due to which women’s face problems in wrapping it and also they can not wear heels. Women’s have a wider and vast options of sarees to choose from. Obviously no tall women would like to look like a pillar. So you should choose saree which will make your height look a bit shorter. Sarees with heavy and broad borders, large prints, bold or dark colours etc. will let your height look shorter. Fabric of the saree which should be used to control your excess height should be like cotton saree, raw silk saree and pure silk saree. Transparent sarees with heavy and broad border and with net and lace work gives the tall women more sexier and elegant look. Indeed heavy borders are in fashion trends these days.
Tips and Tricks While Picking Bridal Sarees If you are short
- Short girls look cute and fun sized but along with cuteness there are whole bunch of problems associated with short women’s. Here we are talking about saree so we will discuss the solutions of the problems related to saree for short women. Short women’s should prefer to wear sarees with short border, light colours and vertical prints, etc. Usually big print sarees reduces the actual height and this is the reason short girls or women’s should not prefer to wear sarees with big prints. They should prefer to wear sarees with small prints. The sarees with broad and wide borders reduces the length of the saree. Therefore sarees with simple and thin border should be the best choice for short girls. Ignoring the thing that you like to wear heels or not, while you are going with the saree outfit it seems to be totally incomplete without heels. While wearing saree you should wear heels. Especially the short women’s should go for it as it will help in increasing their height. But the important thing regarding the selection of the heels is selecting the right pair of heels which will make you comfortable. So choose proper heels that would fit best over your saree outfit. Also do not try to go for super heels as they can draw audience’s attention from your saree to your heels. The pinning of the saree is one of the important tasks in the whole about saree. The pinning trick can totally change you look from the worst to the best or from best to the worst. If you want to look tall then do not let your pallu fall too long as it will reduce your height. Also the pleats should be worked out in a messy and dirty manner. The pleats should be thin and neat. The blouse is the another piece of cloth associated with the saree which is an important one. For short women’s the neck of the blouse should not be too high. The print on the blouse should not be horizontal as it will make you look broader therefore shorter. The length of the blouse should neither be too long nor be too short. It should be medium. The choosing of the right fabric is and important and essential part in order to have a look which you want. So according to me you opt for lighter fabric like chiffon which will wrap around your body properly and will make you look taller. Thick fabrics do not wrap around the body properly and they don’t even settle down properly due to which the height of the women appears to be short and figure looks broad.
How to Select Perfect Saree for Overweight Women
- Over weight women’s faces so many problems regarding their dresses and outfits. You might face problems like, which dress to wear which will make them look slimmer? What type of fabric should you wear? Should you wear heels or not? What type of print should the saree have? So the solutions of all your problems are here. Over weight women’s should surely go for light weight sarees. The sarees which have light fabrics are easy to wrap around your body. Light fabrics like georgette, crepe, chiffon, cotton, etc should be used. It is actually a tough task for over weight women’s to go for heels. But saree outfit without heels is kinda incomplete. Over weight women’s should not go for super high heels as they may disbalance your body. So you should go for broad heels. Also the selection of colour is a major task so according to me you should go for dark colours and prints. And one more thing that your saree should have a border as the saree without border gives you a broader phase.
How to Choose Perfect Saree for Slim and Skinny Girl
- Skinny and slim girls, they seem to be kind of lucky ones. Because it is every girls or women’s wish to look slim. But being too slim and skinny also looks odd. But saree is the outfit that every girl or women wants to wear. So the type of saree that slim and skinny women’s should go for are heavier one’s. Heavy sarees are the best options for slim and skinny women’s to look fat or we can not actually call them fat they are the only source with the help of which they can look perfect. Sarees should be made of heavy fabrics. Some sarees are heavy cotton sarees, heavy silk saree, heavy brocade saree, heavy designer saree. The heavy heavy sarees with heavy embroidery and zari work can also be a good option. Printed sarees with large prints will also go good with slim and skinny girls. You can also go for heavy worked lehenga style sarees, tissue sarees, organza sarees, Tussar sarees, kancheepuram sarees, etc. As these sarees will make you look bit broader. You should surely avoid to go for sarees with light fabrics like chiffon sarees, georgette sarees, crepe sarees, etc. While selecting the saree you should also pay attention towards the colour of the saree which can totally change your outlook. Light coloured sarees like off- white, baby pink, sky blue, etc will work the best for you.
Selecting sarees according to the occasions
Selecting Bridal Saree For wedding party
Wedding is a very vast event in which all the relatives are gathered. So we should dress up for each event organised during the wedding properly. Dress should symbolize your personality. Sarees at the time of wedding and parties works the best. They give you a royal and rich look. But it gives you royal and rich look only when you go for the selection of the perfect saree. Not every saree gives you a royal look. In wedding you should go with heavy sarees like Banarasi Silk Sarees, Mysore Silk Sarees, Sambhalpuri Silk Sarees, Kancheepuram Silk Sarees, etc. These sarees are made up of heavy fabrics like silk. Although they are a bit costly but along with the cost they gives you a royal look similar to the queen. They not only gives you a royal look but also changes you to the beautiful, gorgeous, and elegant women.
Selecting Bridal Saree For Day Time Event
Day time events like birthday parties or any other events most importantly to talk about is the colour of the saree. During the day time events you should probably avoid wearing dark colours like purple, orange, blue, green, etc. except the black being the dark colour. Black colour adorns you and this colour is never out of fashion and you can wear black coloured outfits anywhere and at anytime. You should avoid dark colours because during day time wearing dark colours seems to be over dressed. Sarees with light colours are perfect for any girl or women for the day time events. Colours like off white colour, lemon colour, light green colour, light blue colour, cream colour, light yellow colour, peach colour, etc. goes perfect with day time events. You should extremely avoid to wear sarees with heavy border and embroidery, saree with zari work, etc these may make you look odd in the crowd. So it would be much better to neglect wearing these kinds of sarees. A white saree with beautiful print and designs even lace work will give you a cool look for day time functions and parties.
Selecting Bridal Saree for Evening and Night Functions
For evening and night functions like wedding and other functions royal sarees and rich sarees works the best. The heavy sarees or you can say sarees with heavy fabrics is the best. Royal sarees like Banarasi Silk Saree, Mysore Silk Saree, Kancheepuram Silk Sarees, Sambalpuri Silk Saree, etc works perfect for evening and night functions. Heavy sarees with heavy embroidery and zari work are suitable for wedding party.
Selecting Designer Saree for Travelling and Outing Purpose
Nearly every one of us loves travelling. And while travelling one of the most important thing to be kept in mind is our comfort. So if you are opting for saree and want to go for outing and travel from one place to another place so you should go with light weight sarees. They can be chiffon sarees, georgette sarees or crepe sarees. As they are easy to carry. The light weighted saree are manageable and comfortable. Also the colours you should go for are the light one’s like off white, crème, light blue, light yellow, light green, peach, etc. Sarees with light colours small prints and a bit of embroidery is suitable for travelling. Avoid wearing sarees with heavy embroidery is suitable for travelling. Avoid wearing sarees with heavy embroidery, large prints and of dark colours. They can be of chiffon, georgette or crepe.
Selecting Saree For Office Purpose
India is a developing country. Discrimination of boys and girls, inequality is now being reducing. Girls are becoming more and more educated these days. Literacy rate of girls is increasing day by day. Therefore girls are becoming independent, they are doing jobs. And in many offices it is necessary for all women’s to wear sarees as the s dress code. So the question arises what kind of saree had to be worn out for office purpose. In office the saree with light colours like light yellow, light blue, light green, off- white, etc. should be opted for. Also the saree should be light weight as first comes the comfort. So the saree should be of chiffon, georgette or crepe fabric. In office your sarees pallu should not fall down it should be pinned up as it will be more comfortable and manageable.
Selecting Designer Saree For Festival Occasions
Every caste and religion have their own festivals. There are number of festivals in our country for which you should have a wide collection of outfits. For this you have a plenty of online stores available for buying saree. You have a wide option available of sarees for festival occasions. Indian sarees with traditional look and rich looks like Banarasi Silk Saree, Mysore Silk Saree, Kancheepuram Silk Saree, and Sambalpuri Silk Saree will be perfect for festival occasions.